10 Ways to Prep for the “THE RED ROAD” Finale
Counting down the days to the explosive Season Finale of THE RED ROAD on Thu., May 7 at 10/9c? Here are a few things you can do to help you pass the time…
1. Watch full episodes online now.
2. Watch video Q&As where THE RED ROAD stars Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson, Julianne Nicholson, Kiowa Gordon, Allie Gonino, Tom Sizemore, and Wes Studi answer fan questions.
3. Get an inside look at every episode with behind-the-scenes video and commentary from the series’ creator Aaron Guzikowski, executive producer Sarah Condon and stars Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson, Kiowa Gordon…
4. Read THE RED ROAD Graphic Novel: 1990, an origins story with Phillip, Harold, Jean and Brian, then check out the concept art.
5. Take THE RED ROAD personality tests to determine which of the series’ characters you’re most like, your superhero alter-ego and your spirit animal.
6. Test your recall with THE RED ROAD Quote Match Game.
7. View photos of THE RED ROAD Season 1 and Season 2, as well as behind-the-scenes photos, selfies from the set, and stunning photos of Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet.
8. Check out character tintypes and portraits of THE RED ROAD’s Phillip Kopus (Jason Momoa), Harold Jensen (Martin Henderson), Jean Jensen (Julianne Nicholson), Marie (Tamara Tunie), Jack Kopus (Tom Sizemore)…
9. Take quizzes for every Season 1 and Season 2 episode.
10. Follow THE RED ROAD on Twitter and like it on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all the latest digital offerings.
And just because we know you can’t wait, here’s a sneak peak of the THE RED ROAD Season Finale: