Season 2 Buzz Builds as “THE RED ROAD” Stars Make Morning Show Rounds
Everyone wants the scoop on THE RED ROAD Season 2, and Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson and Tamara Tunie have been more than happy to spill some secrets. Check out the links below to see some of their recent interviews, and read up about what The Wrap and Movie Pilot are saying about the series.
• Jason Momoa and Martin Henderson discuss the “action-packed,” “full of fun” series with Fox News 2 Detroit. Jason Momoa says, “If you don’t like sitting right here, on the edge of your seat, you don’t watch THE RED ROAD Season 2.”
• On Good Morning Arizona, Jason Momoa says Season 2 of THE RED ROAD is filled with “amazingness” and “awesomeness.”
• Jason Momoa and Martin Henderson talk about their relationship, and how they’re sort of an “odd couple” on AM Northwest.
• On Sunrise Hawaiian News Now THE RED ROAD STARS go deep talking about their characters.
• The duo also appeared on the Bay Area HQ to give viewers some insider information about THE RED ROAD Season 2.
• Tamara Tunie stops by The View to talk about her character’s dark past and how she’s trying to make up for it, stating that Season 2 is “off the chain.”
• Indian Country Today Media Network calls the addition of Wes Studi to Season 2 “a twist that will please Indian country audiences.”
• Movie Pilot’s Craig Whyel looks forward to Season 2, saying, “I highly recommend this tightly wound, thrilling show.”
• The Minneapolis Star Tribune picks out Julianne Nicholson as one of the talented cast members.
• And, as if you already didn’t know this, The Seattle Times makes THE RED ROAD Season 2 premiere one of it’s top picks of the night.