We cant imagine what she might have to be mortified about, but well be finding out this week on THE MORTIFIED SESSIONS...wont you join us? Here are ten reasons were hyped about this sweetheart from Wisconsin!
10. Because she finds insulation really sexy and exciting, according to this entertaining news segment about Energy Upgrade California, a program she participated in to improve the energy efficiency of her homeand encourage other homeowners to do likewise.
9. Because shes passionate about rescuing animals and shares her lovely home with a number of them. Dont believe us? Heres a home video she took.
8. Because as Pam on True Blood, shes decidedly terrifying!
7. Because she speaks for those who cant, including wild animals kept in inhumane conditions.
6. Because she spent her True Blood shooting hiatus traveling to South Africa with her husband to shoot a documentary, Out for Africa, on the ivory poaching trade. She says she wants to make it fun for us to save species, and she might just be on to something...
5. Because she loves being a member of the True Blood family, and almost makes endless hours of shooting and reshooting sound like something enjoyable!
4. Because shes here to tell LGBQT youth that it gets better.
3. Because, seriously, she really, really loves animals.
2. Did we mention shes really, really good at playing really, really creepy women?