8 Ways to Prep for “THE A WORD” Online Full Season Binge
The entire season of THE A WORD is now available online, and we’ve got eight ways for you to prepare to binge it.
1. Watch a sneak peek of the Season 1 finale, in which Alison and Paul break their silence to the community about Joe’s autism.
5. Check out Q&As with the creators and crew, such as executive producer Patrick Spence, producer Marcus Wilson, director (Episodes 1-3) Peter Cattaneo, production designer Paul Spriggs and location manager Gary Barnes.
6. In four different behind-the-scenes video extras, the cast and crew discuss THE A WORD’s origins, setting the story in the English Lake District, creating a relatable family and introducing the cast to the exterior locations.
7. Parent bloggers share personal stories and tips related to each previous episode’s “A” Word of the Week. Read them all: Autism (Episode 1), Adolescence (Episode 2), Aging (Episode 3), Altruism (Episode 4) and Attitude (Episode 5).
8. Learn more about autism and what you can do to help.