The Ultimate “RECTIFY” Marathon Check List
Now that Season 2 of RECTIFY has come to a close, SundanceTV is treating you to a full-series marathon—starting with Episode 1 of Season 1—on Sun., Aug. 24 at 6AM/5c. Whether it’s a cure for your Holden withdrawals or a chance to catch up from the beginning, use our marathon checklist below and maximize your Paulie experience.
Episode 1: Always There
• Check out images from the pilot episode, as well as the Season 1: First Look photo gallery.
• Watch video interview with series creator Ray Mckinnon, where he discusses the pilot and his search for Daniel Holden.
• RECTIFY is a master of subtlety—take the Episode 1 quiz and make sure you caught it all.
Episode 2: Sexual Peeling
• Peruse the “Sexual Peeling” photo gallery, and some on-set and studio photos of the cast.
• Watch video interview with series creator Ray McKinnon, where he spills on the urges and desires that drive RECTIFY characters.
• Was anything in Episode 2 lost on you? Take the quiz.
Episode 3: Modern Times
• Take a look at the “Modern Times” photo gallery, and see where Daniel Holden popped up on Justified!
• Go behind the screen with RECTIFY producer Melissa Bernstein as she discusses “Modern Times.”
• Put yourself to the test with the Episode 3 quiz.
Episode 4: Plato’s Cave
• Click through the “Plato’s Cave” photo gallery for images from the episode.
• Check out Episode 4 video interview with actors Adelaide Clemens, Aden Young and Clayne Crawford.
• See how closely you were watching “Plato’s Cave” with the episode quiz.
Episode 5: Drip, Drip
• Browse the “Drip, Drip” photo gallery for images from the episode.
• Watch behind the scenes of Episode 5 video clip with the RECTIFY cast and crew.
• Think you caught everything that went down in “Drip, Drip?” Take the episode quiz.
Episode 6: Jacob’s Ladder
• Take a peek at the “Jacob’s Ladder” photo gallery for images from the finale.
• Go inside the season finale with series creator Ray McKinnon, where he talks through Daniel’s journey.
• Test yourself with the Season 1 finale quiz. For an added challenge: RECTIFY season 1 quotes quiz!
Episode 1: Running with the Bull
• Check out gallery images from the Season 2 premiere.
• Watch Daniel and Kerwin reunite in the Buzzy Bit from Episode 1 .
• Once your emotions settle down, take the “Running with the Bull” quiz.
Episode 2: Sleeping Giants
• Flip through the “Sleeping Giants” photo gallery.
• Watch video clip where producer Melissa Bernstein talks secrets and threats in episode 2.
• Put yourself to the test with the next quiz.
Episode 3: Charlie Darwin
• Take a look at the “Charlie Darwin” photo gallery for images of Daniel’s (second) homecoming.
• Go behind the screen with producer Melissa Bernstein as she discusses Daniel and Teddy’s parallels.
• Check your Season 2 IQ with the Episode 3 quiz.
Episode 4: Donald the Normal
• Check out the “Donald the Normal” photo gallery.
• Go inside Episode 4 with creator Ray McKinnon and producer Melissa Bernstein as they chat about survivors guilt.
• Keep on quizzing.
Episode 5: Act As If
• Browse the “Act As If” photo gallery.
• Go inside episode 205 and check out Daniel skeet shooting in the episode’s “Buzzy Bit.”
• Take the episode quiz and see if you missed anything in the first half of the season.
Episode 6: Mazel Tov
• Take a peek at the “Mazel Tov” photo gallery.
• Go behind the scenes of “Mazel Tov” with creator Ray Mckinnon, and watch Jon school a busybody.
• And for a test: The “Mazel Tov” quiz.
Episode 7: Weird As You
• Look through gallery images from “Weird As You.”
• Watch series creator Ray Mckinnon discuss chickens in episode 7 video interview.
• Take the episode quiz to see where you stand.
Episode 8: The Great Destroyer
• Check out images from “The Great Destroyer” gallery.
• Watch video interview with series creator Ray McKinnon, where he shares his thoughts on Daniel’s guilt.
• How closely did you watch Episode 8? Take the quiz.
Episode 9: Until You’re Blue
• Browse the “Modern Times” photo gallery for images leading up the series climax.
• Watch RECTIFY creator Ray McKinnon and producer Melissa Bernstein talk “the worst of Ted Jr.”
• Last quiz before the finale—make sure you’ve got a grasp on all things Paulie.
Episode 10: Unhinged
• Get a second look at images from the Season 2 finale.
• Go inside “Unhinged” and see series creator Ray McKinnon discuss Daniel’s dangerous future.
• Now—are you officially a RECTIFY buff? Take the finale quiz!
Can’t get enough of RECTIFY? Read how the writers go about crafting the stories.