What the Critics are Saying About CARLOS
See what everyone is saying about SundanceTV’s action-packed, award winning, mini-series CARLOS, starring Édgar Ramírez and directed by Olivier Assayas.
Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly included it in their best shows of 2010 roundup, saying “CARLOS was unnerving as any thriller on the small or big screen…”
• Anne Thompson of Indie Wire describes how CARLOS “grabbed me with Ramirez’s compelling, abrasive, alluring, horrifying character…”
• The Wall Street Journal‘s critic highlights the mini-series, stating “nothing I’ve seen in recent years has held my attention so relentlessly.”
• Vogue.com praises the series, saying it’s, “Vivid, exciting, pulsingly cinematic…”
• Variety names CARLOS a “spectacular achievement.”
• Time Magazine says CARLOS was the “grandest, most vivacious entry at Cannes (2010).”
• Los Angeles Times touts the mini-series as a more upbeat Munich and a The Bourne Identity with more substance.
• USA Today says, “It’s a miracle that Carlos existed. And a miracle that this CARLOS existed.”