Joe's Tough Love Quiz
Joe said WHAT?!! He always calls fashion like he sees it, but can you? Watch the videos and answer the questions to find out if you can dish out the tough love needed to rescue labels teetering on the edge of failure. Watch All On The Line With Joe Zee all new Mondays 9P et/pt.
How does Joe respond to Prajje's menswear look?
- I'd call this 'circus casual'.
- Where's the clown car? This guy needs a ride home.
- This look is one accessory short of a red nose.
1 of 8
Unruly Heir's frat boy antics have them flirting with disaster. What does Joe say to rein in these 'outlaw preps'?
- You didn't make it your own, you made it ugly.
- You just took my love to the borderline ... and crossed it.
- Spilling your beer on this mess would probably improve it.
2 of 8
When Joe calls an outfit
- Generic Mall Clothes
- Gorgeously Made Clothing
- Gross Mediocre Crap
3 of 8
When Kara Janx's new signature look skewed young, what did Joe have to say about it?
- That's a teeny bopper blunder, babe.
- That dress still lives at home with its parents.
- Great ... if you're going to the prom with Justin Beiber.
4 of 8
You know Joe had something to say about this mullet dress...
- A mullet is a hairdo, and a dress don't.
- This is borderline illegal.
- This only works in your time-warped mind.
5 of 8
How does Joe describe Julia Alarcon's collection?
- Your collection is like an ageless tornado.
- It's like a weird Freaky Friday moment.
- I'm having a flashback and flashforward all at the same time.
6 of 8
What does Joe have to say about the construction of Qristyl's jumpsuits?
- It looks like you sewed this after one-too-many cocktails.
- That seam is as straight as I am.
- Is that an outfit or an arts and crafts project?
7 of 8
What does Joe think about Prajje's womenswear look?
- Seeing skin between buttons is not sexy!
- Okay, sometimes less is more.
- There is always a fine line between sexy and vulgar.