Joe's Tough Love Quiz
How does Joe respond to Prajje's menswear look?
- I'd call this 'circus casual'.
- Where's the clown car? This guy needs a ride home.
- This look is one accessory short of a red nose.
1 of 8
Unruly Heir's frat boy antics have them flirting with disaster. What does Joe say to rein in these 'outlaw preps'?
- You didn't make it your own, you made it ugly.
- You just took my love to the borderline ... and crossed it.
- Spilling your beer on this mess would probably improve it.
2 of 8
When Joe calls an outfit
- Generic Mall Clothes
- Gorgeously Made Clothing
- Gross Mediocre Crap
3 of 8
When Kara Janx's new signature look skewed young, what did Joe have to say about it?
- That's a teeny bopper blunder, babe.
- That dress still lives at home with its parents.
- Great ... if you're going to the prom with Justin Beiber.
4 of 8
You know Joe had something to say about this mullet dress...
- A mullet is a hairdo, and a dress don't.
- This is borderline illegal.
- This only works in your time-warped mind.
5 of 8
How does Joe describe Julia Alarcon's collection?
- Your collection is like an ageless tornado.
- It's like a weird Freaky Friday moment.
- I'm having a flashback and flashforward all at the same time.
6 of 8
What does Joe have to say about the construction of Qristyl's jumpsuits?
- It looks like you sewed this after one-too-many cocktails.
- That seam is as straight as I am.
- Is that an outfit or an arts and crafts project?
7 of 8
What does Joe think about Prajje's womenswear look?
- Seeing skin between buttons is not sexy!
- Okay, sometimes less is more.
- There is always a fine line between sexy and vulgar.