Joe Zee works with fashion designer, Nicole Richie, to launch her new collection for QVC.Read more...
A SUNDANCE TV ORIGINAL SERIES
starring Elle® magazine's Joe Zee
- 1: Unruly Heir: Playboys Partied Away Profits
- 2: Prajje: A Fine Line Between Sexy & Vulgar
- 3: Electric Love Light: Team Rainbow Brite, You're My Care Bears!
- 4: Korto: You've Been a Loser Once, Are You Going to Be a Loser Twice?
- 5: Brooke Rodd
- 6: Domino Dollhouse
- 7: Ina Soltani: If I Were a Vampire - That Would Be Perfect
- 8: Nicole Richie: NY Fashion Week
- 1: Radenroro: Bad is Better Than Boring
- 2: Kara Janx: That Dress is Great if You're Going to the Prom With Justin Bieber
- 3: Between the Sheets: I'm Nervous Your Model is About to Have a Britney Moment
- 4: Gemma Kahng: I Want a Woman to Look a Little Mad Max and a Little Princess
- 5: Dana-Maxx: It's Time to Grow Up
- 6: Jedda Kahn: That Looks Like a Drag Queen Shoe
- 7: Leila Shams: Everyone is Invited to the Pants Party Except Me
- 8: Julia Alarcon: It's Like a Weird Freaky Friday Moment
- 9: From A to Joe Zee
Episode 8: Nicole Richie: NY Fashion Week Previous
Joe Zee works with style icon and fashion designer, Nicole Richie, to launch her new collection for QVC.