Layla and Josh are on the verge of losing their line, and their relationship. The fashion duo started their ‘Between the Sheets’ lingerie line six years ago and have been racking up debt through credit cards, loans and family members, ever since. Joe Zee thinks they need to change their direction before they can reach success in the lingerie market, but will Layla forgo her passion for panties? After an inspiring visit to Garo Sparo’s studio and a buyers meeting with Neiman Marcus’ Cusp, will they garner enough buys for Josh to put a ring on it?
A SUNDANCE TV ORIGINAL SERIES
starring Elle® magazine's Joe Zee
- 1: Unruly Heir: Playboys Partied Away Profits
- 2: Prajje: A Fine Line Between Sexy & Vulgar
- 3: Electric Love Light: Team Rainbow Brite, You're My Care Bears!
- 4: Korto: You've Been a Loser Once, Are You Going to Be a Loser Twice?
- 5: Brooke Rodd
- 6: Domino Dollhouse
- 7: Ina Soltani: If I Were a Vampire - That Would Be Perfect
- 8: Nicole Richie: NY Fashion Week
- 1: Radenroro: Bad is Better Than Boring
- 2: Kara Janx: That Dress is Great if You're Going to the Prom With Justin Bieber
- 3: Between the Sheets: I'm Nervous Your Model is About to Have a Britney Moment
- 4: Gemma Kahng: I Want a Woman to Look a Little Mad Max and a Little Princess
- 5: Dana-Maxx: It's Time to Grow Up
- 6: Jedda Kahn: That Looks Like a Drag Queen Shoe
- 7: Leila Shams: Everyone is Invited to the Pants Party Except Me
- 8: Julia Alarcon: It's Like a Weird Freaky Friday Moment
- 9: From A to Joe Zee