Sort out your Festival schedule
So many films, so little time. I know, 10 days sounds like more than enough time to see your fill of films, but there are 117 feature-length films in the festival this year (not to mention a whole bunch of shorts)! Plus, you need to mix in some time to mingle, look fabulous and get your party on (did we mention Drake and Deer Tick are playing the Bing Bar?). Fortunately, everyone on the internet loves lists and there are tons of good ones out there rounding up what films you shouldn’t miss. And because we’re all about being service-y, we’ve decided to list some of the best ones here:
- IMDB has 30 solid selections on their docket.
- About half of The Playlist’s top indie picks for 2012 are playing at Sundance.
- If you’re anything like me, you’ll be loading your schedule up with documentaries. You probably also have an irrational fear of moths, but that’s another story.
- Those of you who want to laugh your snow pants off should stick to these comedies.
- And, finally, if you are a nerd (and I say that with all due respect), you will want to check out io9′s most anticipated science fiction flicks at the fest.
Can’t keep track of it all? Download the festival’s app to your iPhone or iPad. Sorry, Android people. You’ll have to wait.