Naked News: Sperm just ain't what it used to be
This week, sperm quality is down; so is marriage for the mature woman; LGBT kids get put down; stereotyping in school abounds; and painted willies are all around town (at least in Canada):
- Cell phone use and fatty food consumption is increasing; sperm quality is declining.
- Old maid, schmold schmaid: Older women no longer prioritize marriage.
- Calgary sexual health center wants you to get informed… by painting a woodie.
- What was that about sticks and stones? Words definitely hurt LGBT kids.
- Don’t just trust Glee: extensive new survey on American attitudes toward teen sexuality and sex ed.
- AP Sugar & Spice: Gender binarism and stereotyping abound in public schools.
- Crass or genius?: DNA testing, food-truck style.
Photo credit: Flickr