Naked News: Men visit prostitutes for companionship… no kidding!
We have a dream that one day, people will deal with sex rationally and reasonably. Sure, we know that everyone loses it a little when they’re head over heels in lust — but we’re talking about something much deeper and more ingrained and more screwed up. Like orthodox Jewish men blurring their glasses so they don’t have to look at immodest women… or men visiting prostitutes for emotional intimacy… or the U.K. making it illegal to own depictions of sexual acts (like fisting) that are perfectly legal to engage in (just ask Christian Grey).
- Study finds that men visit prostitutes for cuddling and companionship as well as sex. So tell us something we didn’t already know from watching PRETTY WOMAN…
- New glasses will blur objects beyond ten feet for Orthodox Jewish men, to protect them from the sight of immodest women.
- In a U.K. trial about “extreme sex,” a jury finds that some sexual acts can be legal to engage in (like fisting, which is discussed in Fifty Shades of Grey), but illegal to own depictions of. Glad to hear it’s not just the U.S. that’s all ‘effed up about sex.
- Randy Travis leaves jail in borrowed clothes after being arrested for driving while intoxicated… and naked (we think the second part was more of a bad idea than an actual crime).
- Trojan gives away free sex toys in NYC — from hot dog carts! — and so many people show up that the police have to shut the whole thing down.
- Sex abuse haunts former Olympic hopeful.
- Why the Olympic village is a “libidinous cocktail” just waiting to happen.
- Speaking of: “Olympics or gay porn” is hilarious.
- Vancouver sex shop is shut down by the law. (Maybe they need to get in touch with a few New Yorkers…)
- Yes, there is an air sex competition.
- Arrested Development is filming again! In honor of this awesome event, here are the 10 dirtiest jokes they got past Fox’s censors.
- Ew, did Kris Jenner really broker the deal for Kim Kardashian‘s sex tape? It makes Mommy Dearest seem all warm and cuddly.
MORE FROM EMandLO.com:
- Can Avoiding Orgasms Improve Your Sex Life?
- Survey Debunks Some of Our Least Favorite Sex Myths
- Vagina vs. Vulva: There’s a Big Difference, People!
Photo credit: LA Weekly