Naked News: How STDs lead to more foot fetishes
Squid have sex for three hours, STDs can cause a rise in foot fetishes, Domino’s Pizza wants you associate date rape with extra cheese, and Charlie Sheen likes to tweet during sex. Welcome to an edition of Naked News guaranteed to make you feel like your sex life is vanilla — and to make you feel OK with that.
- This week in weird science: Apparently foot fetishes are more prevalent during STD crises.
- In Domino’s Pizza ad campaign, no is the new yes. (Perhaps they were going for a “fifty shades of toppings” thing?)
- The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act is still going nowhere.
- But, hey, at least Yahoo just hired a pregnant woman as its new CEO. (Though of course it waited until the company was in the toilet to do so.)
- Charlie Sheen’s ex says he tweeted during sex. Haven’t we all?
- The summer’s hottest debut novelists are largely women this year (and no, we’re not talking about E.L. James).
- Evangelical college joins the battle against the healthcare contraception mandate.
- Scientists discover that squid are exhausted by three-hour sex sessions.
- FDA approves the first pill to help prevent the spread of HIV, when combined with safer sex (if you’ve got $14,000 a year to spare).
- Ricki Lake wants to talk about sex on her new TV show. Of course she does.
- Top 10 Movie Couples We Want to Double-Date
- What Men Really Think About Sexting
- How Do I Know If My Kink Is Normal?
Photo credit: flickr