Naked News: Gay Episcopalian wedding day survival tips
This week, a gay Episcopalian who fell in love with a one-night-stand-turned-fiancé can learn how to survive a hurricane barreling through her upcoming wedding nuptials.
- The CDC actually has a Wedding Day Survival Guide.
- Ludicrous that this is controversial in this day and age: Melinda Gates promotes birth control as an important part of family planning.
- Yes, we’d agree that being forced by one’s college professor to divulge intimate and/or traumatic personal information related to sexuality crosses the line. We’re talking to you, Western Nevada Community College.
- GQ’s profile of the Boy Next Door Porn Star, James Deen.
- Congratulations to Barney Frank on his recent nuptials (which made him the first gay-married member of Congress).
- Mississippi still has one (and only one) clinic that provides abortions, at least for now, and just barely.
- Nicki Minajdismantlessexism in the entertainment industry (then undercuts her argument by calling herself stupid).
- This study shows how the same brain regions that control love also control sex, so sex can lead to marriage.
- Yay, Episcopalians! They adopt a church-wide rite for same-sex unions.
- US Navy ships will have gender-neutral bathrooms.
- How to Make Fireworks in the Bedroom
- Great Music to Have Sex To: Patrick Watson
- I’m a BDSM Beginner (And It’s Not Because of 50 Shades of Grey)