Naked news: the weird and wacky edition
Not all news has to have gravitas. Not after this week’s zombie apocolypse. Sometimes the weird, the wacky, the big wastes of time are just what you need to start the weekend right:
- AXE runs the world’s first invisible ad in the windows of an Australian building: only with polarized glasses can you see people having sex inside.
- Pomp, circumstance, and videotape: a sex tape of a graduating student plays at a high school commencement ceremony in Denmark.
- No happy meal prize: some weirdo whips out a sex toy at a Burger King and gets convicted.
- Looking for love in all the wrong places: Minnesota man whips out his junk and ties himself to a park tree in search of “anonymous sex.”
- No fair! School says it won’t give out condoms at its prom after all.
- A French lingerie shop uses a hologram model in their street window. We ask you: what real woman moves like that?
- Speaking of lingerie: here are some skivvies designs from a Japanese competition that take themselves a little less seriously.