Naked News: the karma edition (starring herpes and adultery!)
Used to be you could lie about your genital herpes or cheat on your wife on a plane without anyone paying too much attention. Let’s give thanks to the information age for bringing some good old-fashioned karma back into the picture!
- A new strain of gonorrhea is growing resistant to antibiotics. Awesome!
- In case you were wondering, turns out you can (successfully) sue your partner for giving you herpes.
- Research shows that sharing a bed improves your health. Unless, of course, your bed partner has herpes and neglects to tell you.
- A model live-tweets a married (with a kid!) male actor trying to hit on her on a plane. Nothing we love more than sleazy cheaters getting what they deserve. Oh yeah, and he’s a self-professed devout Christian to boot.
- PETA finally buys a .xxx domain, surprising no one.
- The New York Times digs up some fascinating research on the morning-after pill: turns out it doesn’t actually prevent implantation after all; instead it delays ovulation, the release of eggs from ovaries that occurs before eggs are fertilized. Ya hear that, crazies? Still sure that Plan B is “the moral equivalent of homicide”?!
- Speaking of: cyber attacks are the new frontier for anti-choicers.
- Vibrators and a sex swing were found in a stolen cop car, aw yeah.
- A U.K. legislator wants to tax women who take hormonal birth control for those hormones ending up in water supplies.
- What the Nicki Minaj-Hot 97 radio feud says about women in hip hop.