Naked news: Gardeners have better sex lives
A lot of assault going on this week, both literally and figuratively: servicewomen are getting screwed over by the government, Lara Croft is the victim of sexual assault, penguins are the perpetrators of some serious sex crimes….Maybe gardening can make the world a happier, safer, more loving place.
- Booooo! In order to show Lara Croft as vulnerable and human, lazy video game writers throw in some attempted rape.
- Another reason to grow your own cucumbers: gardeners apparently have better sex lives.
- In Fox fielday news: A study funded by conservative groups finds that gay parents fuck their kids up. Of course it did.
- Things that make you go hmmmm: UK undercover cops can have sex with those they’re observing if not doing so would blow their cover…
- Turn-of-the-century penguins had some fucked-up ideas about sex.
- The ACLU, in conjunction with a group of retired military leaders and veterans, launched a new ad campaign targeting the Department of Defense’s ban on servicewomen using their insurance to pay for abortion services if they become pregnant as the result of rape or incest.
- Interesting developments in STD-prevention: a possible anti-herpes gel.
- University of Buffalo will offer gender-blind dorm rooms.