Naked News: Obama makes us proud, North Carolina, not so much
It’s all gay news all the time this week — there’s some good news, some bad news, and some plain old ugly news. As Marc Maron tweeted, NC = Nation’s Closet.
- Holy shit holy shit holy shit Obama endorses same sex marriage!!!
- And Romney reminds us that he’s still against it.
- Fuck fuck fuck North Carolina passes their piece-of-shit marriage amendment.
- North Carolina weighs ban on electricity, soap.
- California seeks to ban “gay conversion therapy.”
- Same sex civil unions bill fails in Colorado.
- If you prefer your news in color chart form, the Guardian UK put together an awesome infographic on gay rights in the U.S., state by state.
- In other awesome Obama news, he also stood up for Planned Parenthood.
- Apparently we brag because it feels as good as sex.
- Just in case you care: the house where DEEP THROAT was filmed is up for sale. We’re not entirely sure that’s a selling point.
- NY appeals court finds that viewing child pornography is legal, so long as you do not own the images.
- Sex toy sales will soon beat the sales of smartphones.