Naked News: Whose bright idea was a Hooters in Park Slope anyway?
- Apparently, your dating success depends on how you use pronouns. Funny, we thought it ha to do with appearance, hygiene, education and sense of humor.
- In no duh news: Park Slope says no to a Hooters.
- In moon-landing news: a national zoo live Tweets an artificial panda insemination. The future is now.
- The life and times of professional mermaids.
- Meet the huggable, semi-robotic and semi-creepy new pillow phone. From Japan, of course.
- According to the UK’s Mirror, there’s some proof that bisexuality is real (which begs the question: who’s doubting that in this day in age anyway?).
- A funny review of a 1968 book of “crap” sex exercises.
- Good Vibrations in Oakland is hosting a pre-Mother’s Day workshop on post-baby sexuality next Thursday.
- Finally, in cross your legs news, a woman kills a man by squeezing his testicles. Ouchy.