Naked news: "mankini" to be worn during Olympics Opening Ceremony?
This week, homophobia is down, gaydar is up, female objectification is over the top, and home HIV tests are around the corner. Oh, and a mankini is on the way:
- An FDA panel recommends approval for the first over-the-counter, at-home HIV test!
- And people say feminism is obsolete: People see sexy pictures of women as objects, while they see sexy pics of men as people.
- Ovulation is to blame for women’s terrible taste in men.
- Just by looking at picture of someone’s face for a split second, more often than not people can guess that person’s sexual orientation correctly.
- Australian Olympic hopeful looses a bet and has to wear a Borat-style “mankini” during the opening ceremonies.
- A majority of Americans find gay/lesbian relationships morally acceptable.
- How Often Can One Expect Oral in a Relationship?
- Top 10 Worst Things to Hear on a First Date
- Top 10 Rules for Doing It in the Great Outdoors