Naked news: Feeling frisky? Don't go to Hong Kong
Photo by DAVID ILIFF. License: CC-BY-SA 3.0
So this week we learned that if you were born horny you should not go to Hong Kong, you should not stop carrying condoms for fear of police confiscation, and you should not assume that by “you” we mean either “he” or “she.”
- Are you born horny? Brain scans may be able to predict future appetites for food and sex.
- Hong Kong is not a good place to have sex.
- In WTF news: NYPD takes condoms away from suspected sex workers
- This past week, to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art (the first center within an art museum to be devoted to the exhibition and study of feminist art), the Brooklyn Museum awarded fifteen women who were first in their fields — from Toni Morrison to Sandra Day O’Conner to Connie Chung — with an award designed by Judy Chicago of “The Dinner Party” fame.
- This week’s lightbulb award goes to Sweden — the country just adopted a new gender-neutral pronoun: hen (this article doesn’t think the idea is quite as brilliant as we do).
- Let’s keep reminding ourselves of the Romney Abortion Stance Timeline.
- Top 10 Worst Things to Hear on a First Date
- Guess the Celebrity Casual Sex Quote
- Top 10 Ways that Warm Weather Is Good for Your Sex Life