Naked News: Liz Lemon, feminist icon or adult baby? And other important questions
This week, it’s all about binary questions: Is Liz Lemon still a feminist icon or now an adult baby? Is porn good for your sex life or bad for your sex life? The production of millions of condoms is a good thing, right? But what if they’re made in China?
- The case against and the case for Liz Lemon, a recent pop culture debate.
- This is the kind of thing we expect to see created by our favorite indie-arty liberal blogs, not by barackobabma.tumblr.com — an Orwellian form that employers could have been filling out had the Blunt Amendment made it through last week. This president is so cool.
- A photo-essay on how condoms are made by the one of the leading manufacturers in China. Mike Daisey, get in there!
- Studies show porn can be bad for your sex life and porn can be good for your sex life.
- Speaking of: Pinterest has a porn problem.
- Guys, no more awkward 7-minutes-in-heaven in the doctor’s office bathroom with a little cup: The first at-home male infertility test has arrived!
- It’s not shocking that Stephen Hawking is a regular at a sex club because he’s got Lou Gehrig’s disease, it’s shocking because he’s 70.
- Wise Guys: Should a Woman Be Worried About Her Boyf’s Close Female Friends?
- Dear Em & Lo: My Husband Likes to Watch Me with Male Strippers
- Your Call: We Got Kinky Then She Dumped Me – Now What?