Naked news: prosthetic testes that actually work are in the works
- In sci-fi news, scientists are working on a prosthetic testicle that creates and ejects human sperm for men missing one or both testicles who want to procreate.
- Yale Sex Week, once banned, is in full swing right now.
- Ron Paul says abortion is okay only when it’s an “honest rape,” you know, as opposed to all the false claims of fake rape-ish rape all us dishonest women are prone to make.
- Both hilarious and frightening: Louissianna Congressman falls for Onion headline “Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex.”
- The Catholic Church plans counterattack on the new requirement for religious employers to provide contraception to workers with government-required health insurance.
- In unConstitutional taxpayer waste news: New studies show that viewing ultrasounds (now mandatory in Texas for anyone who wants to terminate a pregnancy) have no impact on a woman’s abortion decision.
- If these last four stories depressed you, this site will make you feel better: How Planned Parenthood Saved Me.
photo via Flickr (real eggs, not prosthetics)