Naked News: on gay marriage, artificial wombs, and Zac Efron's prophylactics
This week, Zac Efron manages to distract us from the fact that the Pope thinks he knows more about sex than we do. And also from the fact that for every two steps forward — yay Maine; yay ass-kicking working mothers — there’s always, somewhere, a step back. (We’re looking at you, Family Research Council.)
- Zac Efron drops a condom on the red carpet and we all titter like school girls.
- Study shows male managers believe working mothers are the most reliable employees — even if almost half of those managers think the women should be home with their kids.
- What artificial wombs would mean for women.
- The Pope says that IVF and other fertility treatments are arrogant and wrong. Funny he should say that; we happen to think the Pope is arrogant and wrong.
- Republican jokes about how TV coverage of the transvaginal ultrasound bill thwarted his seduction moves and made his wife not want to have sex.
- The John Edwards sex tape is heading for the shredder. We wonder if that will scupper any other Republicans’ seduction plans.
- Maine gets enough support for gay marriage referendum.
- New conservative campaign from the Family Research Council calls gay marriage “fake marriage.”
- Kinsey Institute study shows that, a million banana demonstrations later, people still use condoms incorrectly.
- Women Looking Remorseful After Sexual Encounters
- Em & Lo’s 2011 Hotscars
- What’s Your Favorite Sex Toy?