Valentine's Day cards that don't suck
Instead of waiting til the last minute like usual, why not get a jump start on some Valentine’s Day card ideas, you know, before Monday, February 13th sneaks up and cupid-arrows you in the ass?
- From Someecards, the king of irreverent greetings: e.g. “Sorry the only ring you’re wearing this Valentine’s Day is a contraceptive in your vagina” (that’s just one of 99 hilarious ones)
- Five DIY Valentine’s Day cards to make with the kids, collated by LilSugar.
- “Yo! We’ve got some great chemistry, bitch!” Breaking Bad Valentine’s Day cut-out cards by Butthorn. (via The Frisky)
- WTF: A collection of “incomprehensible, awful, ugly, strange, bizarre, weird, creepy or just plain inappropriate vintage Valentines” on Flickr. (via HowAboutWe)
- A genuinely sweet collection of sincere yet still stylish cards available from all over the web, collated by iVillage.
- Before there was the Ryan Gosling Hey Girl meme (any number of which could be used as Valentine’s Day cards), there were Something Awful’s “A Very Star Wars Valentines.”
- And if you’re gonna go the box-of-chocolates route for your Valentine, make it count.