Naked News: Girl Scouts stand by their transgender members
- The Girl Scouts are standing by their transgender-inclusive policy despite a threatened boycott of Girl Scout cookies. Which sounds as good an excuse as any we’ve heard to over-indulge in Thin Mints this winter.
- Pee in Peace iPhone app helps transgender people find the nearest single stall or gender neutral bathroom (in Ithaca, NY, only so far… but they have hopes to expand!).
- Woman with two vaginas says the condition is not, actually, that rare — and also that it makes a great ice-breaker at parties.
- Should prisoners have a right to masturbation materials? One inmate, who sued for his porn, thinks so.
- L.A. city council votes that condom use be mandatory on most L.A. adult video sets. (Studio shoots aren’t affected by the new law — just location shoots.)
- Female sex hormones may have protective affect against brain damage.
- A Texas pastor and his wife mimic John and Yoko’s bed-in — on the roof of their church, no less — to get the congregation talking about sex.
- A sperm donor who fathered 14 kids reveals he’s a 36-year-old virgin.