Top 10 dirtier books
A few weeks back we jumped on the Twitter hashtag #lessambitiousbooks bandwagon, with a list of our Top 10 Less Ambitious Sex Books (The Joy of Dry Humping, Slight Hangup About Flying, etc.). This time around we figured we’d create our own damn hashtag — #dirtierbooks — so that nobody could accuse us of being late to the game. The trick with #dirtierbooks is to be clever without sounding like a cheesy porno (The Da Vinci Load, A Tale of Two Titties, et al). Below are our top 10 best attempts. So, er, anyone want to jump on our bandwagon? (That came out dirtier than we meant it.)
- Who Moved My Cucumber?
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret — I’m About to Masturbate and I Don’t Want You Watching
- The Masochistic Tree
- The Lord of the Cock Rings (okay, we admit that one’s walking the porno line)
- Wife-Swapping on Tuesdays with Morrie
- The Girl Who Played Without a Safe Word
- A Room with a View of the Neighbors’ Bedroom
- Oh, the Orifices You’ll Go!
- Bi-Curious George
- Men Are From Mars, Women Want to Do Them With Strap-Ons