Naked News: Rogue sperm donation, teen group sex, and the end of marriage
- A man who donates his sperm to women and couples he meets online faces federal charges (a $100,000 fine or up to a year in prison) for not doing blood tests every time.
- CDC study shows that the HPV vaccine doesn’t make teens promiscuous. Yeah, we know: shocking.
- Fewer than half of U.S. adults are currently married, which is a record low. Cue a thousand “End Of Marriage?” headlines.
- And here’s news of a happier decline: Research shows that unwanted sexual solicitations and unwanted exposure to pornography amongst kids are both going down, thanks in part to greater public awareness.
- Planned Parenthood launches text messaging sex ed service for teens.
- A dormant NY lawsuit may be resurrected to help challenge the ban on non-prescription access to Plan B for under-17′s.
- Research shows same-sex marriage boosts gay men’s health.
- Everybody’s bloggin’ about the fact that 1 in 13 teen girls say they’ve had group sex.