Naked news: Islamic cleric bans women from touching bananas, et al
- In “I Can’t Believe It’s Not a Joke” news, an Islamic cleric bans women from touching bananas and cucumbers to avoid them having sexual thoughts.
- Mint.com’s “page not available” page has a kinda funny personal ad.
- And the 2011 Bad Sex in Fiction Award goes to…
Rick “Brokeback Mountain Coat” Perry gets yelled at in Iowa coffee shop: “Why do you hate gay people?”
- Not to be outdone, Romney had a heated exchange with a 63-year-old veteran who recently got married (to a man) in New Hampshire.
- This Saturday is the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers.
- There’s talk of a potential new product: viagra(esque) condoms.
- Just when we felt good about putting his 2012 bumper sticker on our car, Obama goes and keeps Plan B restricted (and then defends the move).
- At least some people are being pro-active about making birth control more easily accessed: check out the cool site Bedsider.org (and their awesome effectiveness chart).
- We’re sure you’ve seen the leaked Lindsay Lohan Playboy photos already, so we’re not even going to bother linking.