Write a haiku, win a sex toy
Over on our home base blog we’re running a contest to give away the Oden, a brand new, luxury, wireless remote-controlled, vibrating couples’ ring from Lelo. But we figured, hey, the holidays are upon us, why not spread the (potential for) love and open it up to all you fabulous SUNfiltered readers? The Oden is part of Lelo’s new Insignia line of pleasure objects that allows you or your partner to control the sensations wirelessly with just the tilt of a hand. Yes, iPhone and Wii technology has finally made it into your bedroom. It goes for $179 – so here’s your chance to score big with little effort and zero cash!
How to enter:
- Tweet a sex-toy themed haiku (feel free to make your haiku as obvious or as vague as you wish)
- The Tweet must contain the hashtag #EmAndLoHaikuContest
- The Tweet must also contain the following link: http://tinyurl.com/8y5z68z (Twitter will probably automatically truncate it even further)
- For ease of reading, separate each haiku line with a slash
- Remember to follow the 5/7/5 syllable format
Here’s an example of how your Tweet should be formatted:
#EmAndLoHaikuContest You are beautiful/And you never break my heart/Who needs a boyfriend? http://tinyurl.com/8y5z68z
The deadline is next Wednesday, November 23rd. You must be 18 or older to enter. One entry per person please. All entrants who follow the above rules will be entered into the contest and one winner will be drawn at random.