Naked News: The pope and Snooki on condoms, orgasmic voting, and gay e-marriage
- The pope says that there are “certain cases” where a condom might be acceptable. But apparently only for prostitutes (or only for male prostitutes, depending on which translation of his interview you read). Well alrighty then. We’re not sure why we expected Catholicism to suddenly start making sense.
- Jersey Shore Snooki’s birthday bash will be sponsored by Lifestyles condoms because she supports safe sex. Snooki for pope!
- A couple goes to the Internet to determine whether or not they should get an abortion, and bloggers attempt to prove it’s a pro-life hoax.
- Marriage has become less fashionable among the young in America — 43% under 50 called marriage obsolete.
- Online dating site Smartdate finds that women whose names end with the letter “a” have more sexual partners than their peers. Don’tcha just love hard science?
- An ad in Spain showing a woman orgasming when voting has sparked controversy among women’s groups.
- E-marriage allows gay couples to circumvent marriage bans by physically being in a state that doesn’t allow gay marriage but having someone officiate in a state that does.