NYC's 4th Annual Naughty Auction benefiting the National AIDS Fund
If you’re in New York City next Thursday night and want something fun and fabulous to do, go to the 4th annual Naughty Auction benefiting the National AIDS Fund (which leverages resources, develops leadership and advocacy, and fosters community innovation to prevent new HIV infections and care for people living with HIV/AIDS). The party, held at Touch NYC (240 W 52nd) from 7 to 10pm October 7th and hosted by We Dream the Cure (a volunteer group of friends and professionals who use their creativity to raise money to help find a cure for HIV), has a Brazilian theme this year (they’re calling it “Forbidden Jungle”). Tickets are regularly $75, but if you buy before October 4th you get 20 bucks off per ticket and will be entered to win tix to the Broadway show FELA. Here’s the fun you can expect at the party:
- Samba rhythms by Mais Um
- Brazilian dancers
- Live and silent auctions (items include Herb Ritts prints, a photo shoot with celeb photog Karin Kohlberg, a night for four at The Box, a makeover by Enve Beauty Lounge…)
- MC-ing by Mister Showbiz Murray Hill
- Music by Everyone Needs Sound
- Vintage burlesque performance by Angie Pontani
- Open bar sponsored by Bulldog Gin and Dogfish Head Ale
- How Much Do Men Kiss and Tell?
- Our Antidote to Superficial Judgmental Idiots
- Take Our Relationship Compatibility Test!