Naked News: World record kissing and Lady Gaga on Don't Ask, Don't Tell
- Lady Gaga PSA’s her way into politics with a video about the importance of repealing the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.
- Two men from the College of New Jersey kissed for thirty-three hours, putting them in the Guiness Book of World Records for world’s longest kiss.
- You might want to re-think that semester abroad in London: A recent study found that 1 in 4 Brits do not use contraception.
- In much cheerier news, Sub-Saharan Africa has seen a 25% decline in new cases of HIV over the past five years. And one of the leading factors in this improvement? Condom use!
- China has opened a museum to honor and educate the public on the women forced into sex slavery during WWII.
- A growing number of women are leaving Wall Street, which seems perhaps a reason to celebrate their good judgement.
- It must be all that book learnin’ — American women are earning more doctoral degrees then men these days.
- Researchers at the University of Texas successfully proved the obvious when they found that men looking for commitment seek out pretty-faced partners while those looking for a quick romp are more conscious of bodies.