Skinbook, the Facebook for nudists
According to their homepage, Skinbook is the world’s no.1 nudist social network (with over 9000 members), offering personal profiles, forums, blogs, groups, galleries, videos, event listings, live chat, commenting, and instant messaging. Skinbook organizers, based in Manchester (UK), told Time Magazine that what sets them apart from other nudist groups is their demographic: younger people (35-40 instead of over 55) and more women and couples (instead of single men). They get about 200 sign ups a day but only accept 10% of applicants due, unsurprisingly, to lame or X-rated attempts at sign up. And those who break the rules get booted:
- No pornographic images or headless torso shots
- Don’t leave sleazy comments under people’s photos
- Report any creeps and voyeurs who make it through the vetting process
Remember, Skinbook is a social networking site for genuine nudists, not a dating site for the sexually adventurous — so don’t get your hopes (or other naked body parts) up.
- Tell Us About Your Relationship and Win a Free Sex Toy!
- Do Men Expect Women to Climax During Intercourse?
- Top 10 Items to Pack for a Sexy Summer Vacation