Lelo's new line of sensual accessories
One of our favorite toy creators, Lelo, just launched a line of sensual accessories for glamorous bondage experimentation, i.e. cosmopolitan kink, tantalizing teasing, filthy rich restraint, etc. The high-quality materials (which come in cherry red, deep purple, or black) and even higher price tags will make your dabbling in BDSM seem less, um, unseemly. But if you’re gonna get tied up and be forced to moan like a dying cow, might as well do it in style:
- Etherea Cuffs: With silk on one side and suede on the other, these can be worn around ankles or wrists. (Around $45)
- Intima Blindfolds: Adjustable and made from 100% pure silk. Here’s a tip — tie on the side of the head so your partner doesn’t have to lie on the knot. (Around $55)
- Boa Pleasure Ties: Long, silk restraints with pouches of freshwater pearls at one end, and stylish metal rings on the other. (Around $79)
- Sutra Cuffs: Like the Etherea Cuffs, except these come with a bit of chainlink so you can play around more with freedom and restriction, while feeling a little more badass. (Around $86)
No matter what you use to play around with bondage, remember: safety first! Always leave a finger’s width of space between skin and restraint, only focus on wrists and ankles (never the neck), don’t leave your partner in one position for longer than 20 minutes, don’t leave your partner (period!), and if something starts to turn blue, cold or numb then for goodness sake untie them!
MORE FROM EM & LO:
- Vote On Your Favorite Term for the Female Equivalent of Blue Balls
- What’s Really Involved in Egg Donation?
- Top 10 Items to Pack for a Sexy Summer Vacation