Last Night's Party with Conan O'Brien
I felt lucky last night to attend Conan O’Brien’s “The Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television Tour” at Radio City Music Hall last night. It really lived up to the hype, especially with all the surprises. Highlights included (Spoiler alert):
- Reggie Watts warming up the crowd with a killer set.
- CoCo defeating Steven Colbert in a dance off, followed by Jon Stewart wearing a red satin shirt and gold cummerbund rushed on stage to defend his “basic cable” partner in crime. (Above photo via)
- CoCo on guitar with Vampire Weekend performing “Walcott.”
- Conan molesting LaBamba.
- Taped (hilarious) segment by Triumph the Comic Insult Dog.
- Masturbating bear panda bear.
- Walker, Texas Ranger Lever pulled by Paul Rudd, John Krasinski, and Bill Hader (ala his Stefon character from SNL).