Naked News: What About Prom, Bleckley?
- In modern John Hughes-ish news: After months of negotiations (and getting thrown out of his house by his parents), a gay boy in Bleckley County, Georgia is finally given permission to bring a same-sex date to his prom. (And then a couple of loser students protest the decision.)
- In geek news: The future of porn is 3-D.
- In kinky science news: Turns out black truffles have sex lives, too.
- In uppity college kid news: students at the Catholic university Georgetown protest their old-fashioned no-condom policy (which included chaining a few of themselves to a campus statue).
- In tragic celebrity news: James Franco has a short story in Esquire and….yeah….not so good.
- In good weather news: Support for gay marriage is on the rise in sunny California.
- In common sense news: States consider softening “sexting laws,” which would prevent teens who send naked pictures of themselves via cell phones and email from being put on sex offender lists.