Naked News: Gender-bending chickens, homophobic hicks and gay mountain weddings
- In sci-fi news, NPR has a fascinating article on gender-bending chickens.
- In no-duh news, research has found that better health means a better sex life, especially later in life.
- In yay-gay! news, five same-sex couples were married in Mexico City last Thursday, the first such ceremonies since a law went into effect this month legalizing same-sex marriage in the Mexican capital.
- In holy contraception news, a high school in Rome installs a condom vending machine and the Catholic Church freaks.
- In major buzz-kill news, an ass-backward school district in Mississippi cancels the entire prom to prevent a few same-sex couples from attending.
- In international news, Nepal is going to offer Everest weddings in order to attract more big-spending gay couples.
- Our Toy of the Month: The New G-Ki!
- Can You Introduce Your Favorite Vibe to Your Partner?
- Get the Best TV Show About Sex — Ever! — on DVD!