Johnny Weir to address the press
Sporting his best GaGa pose, Johnny attends the Club Bud Burton Party at the Commodore Ballroom on February 19, 2010. Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images.
Today at 4pm PST (7pm EST), Johnny will hold a press conference to address the unfortunate remarks made during his free skate. He will additionally react to the amazing out pour of support from his fans in their protest against the marks and plea to have him skate in the exhibition.
Make sure to check back for the latest edition of Weir Roundup that will cover this conference.
In the meantime, be sure to check out other Johnny posts on SUNfiltered:
– Johnny’s Olympics Performance: Who do you think should have won?
– Make it or break it: Can Johnny pull out all the stops?
– Weir Roundup: Olympic Fever!
– Weir Roundup: Career Highlights
– Weir Roundup: Johnny does Jordin Sparks and Carrie Underwood
– Johnny Weir goes GaGa
Be sure to view exclusive photos, behind-the-scenes video, webisodes, and outtakes from BE GOOD JOHNNY WEIR.