Top 10 "science"-based new year's resolutions
We’ll be the first to admit that “science” is a generous word to use when it comes to some of the sex research out there — and that if a sex study sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t kernels of truth to be found in even the flimsiest of surveys. So here are our top 10 new year’s resolutions inspired by the year in sex research.
- Do more housework — both of you.
- Do your homework and buy decent condoms.
- Take up yoga.
- Invest in a better mattress.
- Don’t worry so much about what you’re driving — she certainly isn’t.
- If your mate’s spending habits drive you nuts, try to remember that it’s just fate. And that what drives you crazy is the same thing that makes you crazy for each other.
- Second-guess your chivalry — though this is by no means an excuse to be an asshole.
- Speaking of: Don’t tweet after sex.
- Trying to get knocked up? Work on your “daily sperm liberation.”
- Don’t blame it on the beer goggles — science no longer has your back on this one.