Naked News: office party nookie, numb penises & deadly Ben Wa balls
photo by TheNaughtyAmerican.com
- Have we succeeded in scaring you off? According to the latest research by 60 Minutes and Vanity Fair mag, zero percent of people aged 18-44 are likely to kiss a co-worker at their office holiday party.
- A study finds that a penis-numbing spray can help prevent premature ejaculation and may hit the marketplace soon. There is currently no FDA-approved prescription treatment for this condition, which affects up to a third of U.S. men aged 18-59. Great news, so long as this numbing spray doesn’t have a knock-on effect on the vagina…
- In less thrilling news, research shows that less than one in three people in the U.K. never discuss sexual health with their partners — and we’re pretty sure the story is no cheerier on this side of the pond. Speak up, people! We know it can be awkward at times, but awkward trumps genital herpes any day of the week. (Also, 11% of the people surveyed didn’t know you could get pregnant during standing-up sex. Um, we guess it’s nice to know that sex educators like us are truly needed in this world.)
- We never thought we’d hear the words “Tiger Woods” and “sex scandal” in the same headline. But there it is. If it’s true that his wife beat his car with a golf club because she was mad at his infidelity, we will never look at the game of golf in the same way again.
- Today is World AIDS Day, and 2009 is being celebrated as a year of advances in prevention and treatment: A recent United Nations report found that the number of people infected with HIV globally has remained steady, at about 33 million, for the past two years, and may have peaked in the late ’90s.
- Natalie Portman doesn’t exactly deny that her upcoming movie Black Swan includes a lesbian sex scene with Mila Kunis, and a million teenage boys say thank you to a higher being.
- Hugh Hefner tells the U.K. Guardian, in response to the question What is the closest you’ve come to death: “There was a moment when I was having sex with four Playmates and I almost swallowed a Ben Wa ball.” Guess we’ll have to expand our definition of “safer sex.”
MORE FROM EM & LO: