Naked News (10-20-09)
photo via The U.S. National Archives
- I was going to have sex…and then I got high. New study shows that pot-smoking may cut a man’s sex life short.
- Speaking of pot-smoking hippies, a federal judge in San Francisco refused to dismiss a constitutional challenge to Proposition 8, ruling that a trial was required to resolve legal and factual disputes over the voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage. Baby steps…
- A Uganda politician makes Pat Buchanan look like a pot-smoking hippie by proposing a new offense called “aggravated homosexuality” (i.e. gay sex with disabled people, under-18s or when the accused is HIV-positive) which would be punishable by death.
- NOW’s new president takes on men behaving badly (yes, she’s looking at you, Polanski and Letterman).
- Apparently Tina Fey just “revealed” to David Letterman that she was a virgin until she was 24, though we’re sure we read about this like five years ago. In related news, Benicio del Toro “confesses” that his cherry was popped at age 13, shocking absolutely nobody.
- Stepfanie Velez-Gentry, the owner of an adult novelty store called Nookie Parties, is running for an open spot on New Jersey’s State Assembly. Hey, it’s more likely to happen here than in Uganda.
- Boris Becker would like to clear his name once and for all: He did not have sex with that woman in a broom closet…it happened in a stairwell. Thank goodness that’s settled, then.
- Researchers in Holland measured the sexual performances of nearly 500 men from five different countries, and discovered that British men lasted the longest before reaching orgasm, at an average of ten minutes. According to one report, “Americans managed to hang on for only eight minutes, the Dutch 6.5 and the Spanish 4.9. Turks trailed in last, clocking up an average 4.4 minutes. One man, whose nationality was not identified, lasted just SIX SECONDS.” Bless the lovely lab assistant who decided to cloak that guy’s identity.
MORE FROM EM & LO: