Naked News (10-06-09)
- One step forward in Texas: A judge in Dallas just ruled that it would hear a divorce suit by a gay couple who were married outside of Texas, even though same-sex marriages are banned in the state. (Perhaps they heard our recent suggestion to the state of Indiana that it’s Good Family Values to dissolve a marriage you didn’t think should exist in the first place.)
- …and one step back: The University of North Texas student senate voted down a proposal allowing same-sex couples to run for homecoming king and queen.
- A scientist at Kent State University theorizes that Ardi, the world’s oldest skeleton, is bipedal because of sex. Considering the lengths today’s bipeds go to in order to get laid, all we can say is: totally.
- David Letterman brings down the house with his I-beat-you-to-it confession of marital infidelity. Followed by an on-air I’m sorry to wife and staff.
- Kim Kardashian says she’ll never make another sex tape again. For some reason we are thinking of toothpaste out of a tube…but, well, you go girl!
- Speaking of: Apparently a sex tape starring Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman is about to surface. How could you not want to see that one? At least just to see if Matt Damon guest-stars.
- Apparently the new video game Assassin’s Creed II will contain “a bit of sex,” which is apparently more than a bit exciting to some people. Just writing that made us feel old and female.
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s movie Bruno has been banned in Malaysia for its depiction of “gay life.” Which is kind of funny when you think that at least half of the movie’s audience in the U.S. probably thought that they recognized a fellow homophobe in the filmmaker (being gay is so gay!).