Naked News (09-28-09)
- A recent survey found that only 41 percent of U.S. truck drivers think that sex is more important than their truck. Although anyone who’s seen the excellent documentary Hands on a Hard Body could have told you that years ago.
- Speaking of research that depresses the hell out of us while not being the least bit surprising, another study found that millions of women prefer to be drunk during sex because it helps them overcome anxieties about their bodies.
- India’s cricket coach denies that it was his idea to encourage his players to have sex in order to increase their competitive edge. The best part? This wasn’t just a smirky chat in the locker room; the players received a dossier with the instructions.
- Are you sure that bracelet you’re wearing indicates your support of breast cancer research? Better make sure it doesn’t also convey that you’re into spanking strangers.
- Dustin Diamond continues to make pathetic pleas for attention and suckers like us continue to lap up his claims that the set of Saved By the Bell was a drugs- and sex-fueled den of iniquity.
- Chastity Bono — that’s Chaz to you, now — just signed a deal with publishing house Dutton to pen a memoir documenting his sex change.
- Californians may have the opportunity to overturn Proposition 8 by vote in November 2010. Let’s hope that’s enough time for a majority of Californians to stop smoking crack and start doing the right thing.