Naked News (07-14-09)
photo by aforero
- The recession (and, perhaps, that Sasha Grey movie The Girlfriend Experience) is pushing more and more women into sex work.
- In more cheery financial news, apparently being told “I love you” is worth more than $200,000. Too bad your credit card company won’t accept that sort of currency.
- If your new partner suggests a sex game called “Dirty Cowboy,” we’d advise taking a pass.
- Also, if you suspect your partner of being a lying cheating scumbag, don’t let them tie you up. (Oh yeah, and here’s a bondage 101 tip for free: If you’re going to bind and gag your partner, you can’t leave them alone. Not even to go pee — and definitely not for 20 hours while you go on an internet date.)
- New research suggests that playa dudes may have lower sperm counts.
- One more reason to be careful who you sleep with: bed bug infestations are sweeping the nation.
- Gay and straight couples organize a kiss-in to protest the LDS Church’s anti-gay stance.