10 Things Your Father Inadvertently Taught You About Sex
It’s Fathers’s Day on Sunday, June 21st this year — don’t forget to call and thank him for all the wonderful advice.
- If you refuse to ask for directions, make sure you’ve got a nice, communicative lady (i.e. Garmin) to show you the way.
- Use headcovers for your woodies.
- Stand up straight, shake hands firmly (not forcefully) and look people in the eye.
- Always take time to warm up before athletic events.
- Passing gas jokingly around loved ones is only done by old, married people (your parents) who NEVER have sex anymore.
- Ladies first.
- Learning how to tie Boy Scout knots is an essential life tool.
- Don’t shit where you eat.
- Technology is your friend.
- Finish what you start.
MORE FROM EM & LO