Naked News (04-27-09)
- If Mainers and New Yorkers embrace Iowans’ “mind your own business” mentality, their states could be the next to legalize gay marriage (hope, hope).
- Of course, then you’ll get whackjob judges like this all over the place refusing to perform any marriages, just so they don’t have to wed “the gays.”
- I love you, now bend over: a new study finds that spanking brings couples together.
- Masters and Johnson may have faked their claims that they’d successfully “converted” more than 70 percent of men and women who weren’t down with their own homosexuality.
- Tupperware schmupperware: Mother Knows Sex is a TLC TV special airing on May 10th about a mom of four who has made millions selling sex toys.
- All Miss California’s are not created equal: a former Ms. C. who’s now a minister tells Carrie Prejean a thing or two about being “Biblically correct.”
- Good news: The FDA allows 17-year-olds to get morning-after emergency contraception without prescription.
- Onion “news”: Children exposed to pornography may expect sex to be enjoyable.