With over 35 million albums sold and more media face-time than most active
politicians, Ted Nugent [www.tednugent.com] has earned his status as an American icon.
Acclaimed for his bold, insightful commentary on issues ranging from the American Dream to bio-diversity, Nugent is a regular guest on top-rated programs like Larry King, Howard Stern, The O’Reilly Factor, Hannity & Colmes, Rush Limbaugh and more. Nugent’s own Spirit of the Wild television show has for the fourth time been voted #1 Hunting Show on the Outdoor Channel, and Ted and Shemane have been named Fan Favorite Hosts.
A recipient of numerous commendations from state police, sheriff departments, FBI and police agencies nationwide, Nugent has been lauded for his Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids and Freedom’s Angels, along with work as a national spokesman for D.A.R.E and as Ambassador for Big Brothers/Big Sisters and the Pass It On Outdoor Mentors Program.
He continues to fight for personal freedoms on the lecture circuit, and as an author. Ted Nugent is an award-winning writer for over 40 publications, and author of the New York
Times best-sellers Ted White & Blue: The Nugent Manifesto and God, Guns and Rock ‘n’ Roll, along with Kill It and Grill It, BloodTrails and BloodTrails II.
Ted Nugent has been re-elected for his fifth term on the Board of Directors of the NRA [www.nra.org]. Recognized as America’s Number One proponent of the Second Amendment, Ted has served continuously since his initial election to the Board in 1995.
1. What’s your favorite political movie?
MAN ON FIRE [www.imdb.com]. Good idea on how to fix Mexico.
2. What role do you feel art plays in politics?
3. What do you think is the biggest issue for the next generation of Americans?
The critical essentiality of ending the pandemic of apathy and to wake up to the equally critical responsibilities of “we the people”.
4. Who was the first political candidate you were excited to vote for and why?
George Bush because he fooled me into believing he was a conservative.
5. What factors are important to you in choosing a president?
Believable sincerity in expressing adherence to the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, the strongest possible defense on the planet and the gutting of the embarrassingly bloated Fedzilla.
6. What issues would you like to see politicians focus more on?
The curse of the anti-American death tax and the suicidal orgy of bureaucratic waste.
7. Which issues would you like to see politicians focus less on?
The soulless catering to ethnicity.
8. Which candidate’s initiatives do you feel better address environmental concerns?
Neither. They couldn’t be more clueless. To genuinely address environmental concerns would be to focus primarily on wildlife as the barometer of air, soil and water quality.
9. This is your soapbox – shout it out! What do you need to get off your chest?
It’s all in my new book from Regnery Publishing, TED WHITE and BLUE – The Nugent Manifesto [www.amazon.com]. The return to rewarding productivity and being the best that you can be instead of whining and bloodsucking.
10. Do you have any recommended links, books or movies so people can learn more about the issues you care about?
Extra Credit: Fill in the blank. _________ for change.
RAISE HELL for POSITIVE change.